If you are a young trans or non-cis person and want to learn more about the available procedures for legal gender recognition and change of legal documents, or the procedures for medical transition contact us!
Our aim is to:
- Inform trans youth about the procedures for legal gender recognition and medical transition.
- Support trans youth by accompanying them to all relevant services for legal gender recognition and medical transition procedures.
- Empower trans youth and help them develop their skills through trainings.
- Create a safe space in which, all of us young trans people, can meet up, get to know each other and discuss issues that affect us.
- Inform and educate staff, members and volunteers of organisations that offer health-related services, on issues affecting trans people.
- Increase the visibility of trans youth and raise awareness on issues that affect us.
All contacts are confidential and your anonymity is ensured.